Friday 6 April 2012

Group crit reflection and putting the images into sections

On Monday I had a group crit and what I have been advised to do is to look at the work I have been producing and reflect on these images and then to put these images into sections and I do agree with this and I have attempted to do this and it has been difficult.
What I have decided to do is to limit myself that in each section I am going to limit myself at the most ten images only.
Within the limited amount of ten images that I will choose I will discuss each one, the reasons why I have chosen the particular image.
I know that the images that I will be choosing will not be to everybodies taste and I am sure that some of my choices will not possibly be the right choices possibly but with the explanations I hope that my reasons will justify these images within these sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment