Friday 6 April 2012

Psalm 23

I used Psalm 23 because this is one of my most favourite psalm, and very important to me and I used black paint and then white paint, not only on myself but also on my mirror that I use.













What I enjoyed about these images is the contrast between light and dark and this is what decided that I should use white paint to continue the contrasting emphasis between light and dark.

















As this work continued I decided to use the mirror again to use the contrast and the images seemed to get abstracted and I enjoyed the difference of the images.


































 I then started to create work that concentrated on the reflection of the writing onto the skin and these images produced some interesting results.








 

I then took the mirror off the wall and balanced it on the a chest that I have in my bedroom and I started to take some images, the work began to show broken and faceted images.

























No comments:

Post a Comment