Sunday 18 March 2012

Keep pushing forward

Bizarrely one of the people who had shown an interest in my work and who seemed quite open minded and intelligent and when she asked about what I have been creating and when I explain what I have been attempting to do using the Lord’s Prayer and the particular this person was very keen to state that these images should not be taken in front of a mirror as the Lord’ Pray read through a mirror had satanic references! Well this just made me for angry and just made me realise  that people who can make these judgements about me have no understanding and actually I need to stop myself being affected by their attitudes and opinions and concentrate on creating more work. Furthermore more I have continued to use the mirror as I do believe that this is an important aspect of the work. 









No comments:

Post a Comment